Wednesday, October 15, 2008

words , carefull with your words

I just wanna share with you with my experience on what happen two nights before Raya. I was very frustrated with one old uncle. He wear a very smart and expensive T shirt and pant. His attire and car (mercedes = compressor) shows that he is somebody and very rich guy. I was at one clinic in Kota Bharu to take some medicine for my children who caught with flu and fever. So I asked my wife to go to the clinic while i'm waiting in my car. I know that i should park my car inside the parking space, but I hesitate to park at the parking space as it was too small and I'm afraid that i may scratch other people cars. So, I let that old uncle to park his car on that empty space. He went to the same clinic and guess what? My wife have too wait nearly twenty minutes to get the medicine, but not for this uncle, he just go and have first class treatment and no need for him to que to get his medicine (he use same tactic = don't want to see doctor as it take time and on top of that we have to pay consultancy fee). Less than 10 minutes i guess (or maybe just 5 minutes?) he got what he need.
Now, he reversed his car, I don't know what happen to me (may be because of my head spinning) i didn't react properly. My car wasn't blocked his way, but may block his view of coming cars. He horned me several times. But as I mention, my headache really slowing my reactioned. He came out from his car. At first he carefully choose proper words to request me to reversed. Out of shocked, I reply I'm afraid that if I reversed I may bang another car at my back (but still at a very soft tone). Suddenly, he drastically change his tone, he use harsh and vulgar words, ........ idiot.... stupid.... etc. I did'nt respond just saying enough (still using soft tone) and reversed my car.
I think, he might change his approach because he saw whom he dealing with. A guy, who is young, skinny, physically and mentally weak. This guy is nobody, driving a cheap car (just Proton Waja). I really felt insulted. I don't think that i deserve to be treated like this. I really angry and I really intend to say " Pakcik, it's very nice if you use a proper words that match with your age". But if I really utter this words.... maybe I'm not be able to write in this blog hehehhehehe (being hospitalised)
But, this incident really give me a lesson. If (Allah will), I will be somebody one day, I must remember this incident and ensure that I would not behave like that old uncle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.