Monday, October 20, 2008

When to buy?

I don't know. I used to play in the Kuala Lumpur stock Exchange, until I lost a few thousands. uhuk uhuk. After that, I totally lost apetite at stock market. InsyaAllah, i think i want to grab the opportunity of this market condition.

So, my strategy is simple,
1) use excess cash (not even from saving), that mean I 've to wait next year as my financial condition is not permissable right now.

2) I'll only play in the stock market if the KLSE index drop half from it maximum point. The maximum KLSE achieve is early this year, 1200++ . Therefore i will wait it drop until  600 points. Is there any basis of what I'm doing? NOPE. I just want to make sure that what ever i invest, I will get more then 100% gain hahahahahhahahahah. Will it drop to 600 ? I don't know, remember during 1998 Financial crisis, KLSE index drop from 1100++ to 250++ . But I hope it never happen again. Personally I don't think it will drop to 600.May Allah protect it from happening.

No comments: