Friday, October 31, 2008

No budget

Yesterday I try to surf to find any conference related to real estate call for papers. I found  two , which most interested. One in US organised by two prominent bodies in Real estate, America and Asia Real estate society. On top of that, presenter might have a chance to present his/her paper at University of California Berkeley. Another one is Organize by European Real Estate, which will be held at Stockholm.

For me, both conferences are A+ conference in Real Estate. At first, I think I wanna send them my paper. But.... looking at the flight ticket, pheeww.... I don't think my financial situation permit it. As a PhD student in UPM, I will get sponsorship to present in International Conference but the budget they give just RM 3000. What can I do with RM 3000? It won't even able to cover flights expenses... So, I think I've to be reasonable and ..... just forget it......argggghhhhh.

No comments: