Thursday, September 25, 2008

aku nak belajar english dan release stress

Ish, this is the first day I start my blog. I enjoy reading other people blogs and I think today is the perfect day for me to knock off officially my first blog and so call "website" hehhehhhe. Why I am blogging? there are few reasons :-

1) Practising English: I will use this blog as a means to improve my English proficiency level. My english is suck. actually my writing and speaking is suck not my reading, listening and comprehension. when I sat for IELTS last year i got 8.5 for comprehension and 8.5 listening (heheheheh very proud of myself). But when it comes to writing and speacking it sucks!!! So any comments on my grammartical errors are most welcome.

2) Releasing stress: currently I'm doing PhD in Finance. This semester is quite stressful to me and I think blog could help me to express what down deep in my mind.

This blog will not have any specific agenda or specific area of discussion. I will write whatever come across in my mind. What i want to do is just replicating one of the method I learn during schooling time, (which some sort of homework by my english teacher): write your journal everyday in English and submit on the last school day every month.

Thanks for visiting my blog

enjoy

No comments: